View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #36
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Why is it he has to placate everyone to be the Great guy? He has every right to go out to dinner without a bunch of folks walking up to him while he is taking a bite and ask for an autograph. And like Champs said you are basing your opinion on what others have said and also by what others have done to disappoint you. He has done this every year that I can think of, a couple of years ago he bought a chit load of bicycles.

I am sorry that Santa did not get you that pony you wanted when you were a little boy.
If you and your wife were beside him, you asked if you could have an autograph, and declined....then turned to your wife and says to her "But I'll sign one for her" would your opinion of him change?

What's the price tag on character? A bunch of bikes and toys for disadvantaged kids?

Look, you are all purposefully trying to throw rotten tomatoes at me over this. Which is too bad. The point is that we still don't know who these guys really are. A photo of some receipts looks good, but there's been multiple stories of him shorting people in tips and autographs. You know, stuff that doesn't get publicized.

It gets hard to tell what's real and what's just posing for the right shots. So sue me. It's a thought I had. Geez.