View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #35
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

I've been shopping out with a few different guys who were asked for autographs. They'll pick and choose their spots when they'll sign them based on how much attention it'll draw sometimes.

Hearing the negatives about this make me sick. 12 kids got the opportunity of a lifetime and then some people want to think about the Why. Who cares why? Hopefully it gives a nudge to others in Andre's position to match his generosity for whatever reason that motivates them. If the end result always affects people in a positive way then i'll be just as happy about their giving as well.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote