View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hypothetical Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Um. Why did you post this? Did you just want to stand out? WTF? This is about 3 months too early.

I know that 2 years ago and before it was acceptable to have discussions like this in the regular season but when you're 11-1 you DON'T talk about this kind of stuff.

Mike
It is a perfectly logical question. Throw some salt over your shoulder, avoid mirrors and black cats and allow others to post without your superstition.

To OP: I posted question a few weeks ago about Phillips maybe being offered a HC position after such as highly successful season and he will be offered. Many think Wade has come home to roost but he has said he thinks he can still be a HC. I am hoping McNair and Smith have a plan. I am not a Ryans fan.