View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #33
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Reason to Love Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

I just wanted to say, and probably it's quasi trouble-making in this thread, that pictures and Good Samaritan deeds (while nice, i agree) don't always paint the full picture of what a person is.

For all I know, he's a bad tipper and doesn't like to placate people out in public for whatever reason. That could be all of it.

Whether a person is a star or not, I typically find myself somewhat disappointed in any person who stiffs a waiter or says things like "I won't give YOU an autograph...but I'll give an autograph to HER..." Then it's "Smile for the camera! You bought a **** load of toys for kids! Way to go!"
Why is it he has to placate everyone to be the Great guy? He has every right to go out to dinner without a bunch of folks walking up to him while he is taking a bite and ask for an autograph. And like Champs said you are basing your opinion on what others have said and also by what others have done to disappoint you. He has done this every year that I can think of, a couple of years ago he bought a chit load of bicycles.

I am sorry that Santa did not get you that pony you wanted when you were a little boy.