View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #42
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Take Over Texas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Why would your friend give up on the Rangers? I spent more than 3 decades waiting for them to do something and now they are finally run right and have done well...though crushing defeats.
He was mad at the way the Rangers fans treated Josh Hamilton in that whole dust-up last season, when there was speculation he might leave.

He didn't appreciate that such a large faction of Rangers fans would turn on him like that.

I don't care, but he did. As an Astros fan, I could only wish that THAT was our biggest problem.