View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #48
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kansas City Chief Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Now not only do they lose a daughter but to have any kind of relationship with their granddaughter they have to continue to have a relationship with the family of the man who killed their daughter.
You kinda make it sound like the family of Belcher is just as bad as him. They didn't kill anybody.

-----------------------------------------------------

As to whatever happened inside of Belcher's head to make him do what he did, I'm not going to pretend I know about any of that stuff. Coward, not a coward, snapped, lost control, temporary insanity, I don't know. All I know is what's in my mind and I have absolutely no sympathy for Belcher. He's a murderer and I'm glad the taxpayers don't have to foot the bill for his imprisonment.

I feel terrible for the child having to grow up, live her life, never knowing her parents, and eventually having to live with the knowledge of what her dad did. I feel for the parents of the mom and Belcher's parents as well. But Jovan Belcher can rot.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote