View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #59
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I would agree with that .... for the time being. Really have to see the bowl game , Sr bowl & combine to get a real solid read on many of these prospects.

Watching Fluker against Georgia ... he really dropped for me. Maybe Im being overly critical .... maybe it was just a bad day.
Yu saw what I did on Fluker. On Long I was not impressed; if we got him in third I would not squawk.