View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #45
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kansas City Chief Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Been thinking this myself. Many stories are doing this whole background thing on him...small school guy done good...like the loss was this guy to suicide. The guy was a murderer who left a little girl without parents and who also left his Mom with a scene out of a horror movie. There should be more about supporting this little girl and about how a woman tragically lost her life.
But neither of them played pro sports so why should the media cover them? That is how it looks to me. They do not sell advertising. Very disgusting.