View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #112
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59303 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU **Update** Signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
bottom line: not being on same page with coaching staff is recipe for failure in the league. I doubt he will have similar problems with Vance & Texan coaching staff, hence the signing suggests both sides bought in to each other
It's a lot easier to get on board with a scheme when the team is 11-1 as opposed to 2-10. Besides, I think the Texan's locker room is more than capable of dealing with any BS that affects morale.