View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #44
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kansas City Chief Suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I just can't help but feel like to some extent the overall tragedy of this has kind of made it seem ok to a lot of people to focus on that as opposed to the fact that he first murdered his girlfriend and the mother of his baby. I get that he was messed up but he killed this woman and all I'm hearing about from most of the stories I'm seeing is how the team is pulling together and they're being a family , trying to cope with it all by pulling together. That's fine I guess but something is missing here.

What about her family? If I was one of her parents I'd be destroyed. How do you deal with his family when their son killed your daughter. Now not only do they lose a daughter but to have any kind of relationship with their granddaughter they have to continue to have a relationship with the family of the man who killed their daughter.
Been thinking this myself. Many stories are doing this whole background thing on him...small school guy done good...like the loss was this guy to suicide. The guy was a murderer who left a little girl without parents and who also left his Mom with a scene out of a horror movie. There should be more about supporting this little girl and about how a woman tragically lost her life.