View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #43
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kansas City Chief Suicide

I just can't help but feel like to some extent the overall tragedy of this has kind of made it seem ok to a lot of people to focus on that as opposed to the fact that he first murdered his girlfriend and the mother of his baby. I get that he was messed up but he killed this woman and all I'm hearing about from most of the stories I'm seeing is how the team is pulling together and they're being a family , trying to cope with it all by pulling together. That's fine I guess but something is missing here.

What about her family? If I was one of her parents I'd be destroyed. How do you deal with his family when their son killed your daughter. Now not only do they lose a daughter but to have any kind of relationship with their granddaughter they have to continue to have a relationship with the family of the man who killed their daughter.