View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #57
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Yeah, I was going to say something about Millner, but figured you were just not listing an unrealistic target.

My rankings would go

Millner
Banks
Trufant
Amerson
Rhodes
Poyer

I think you are underselling Trufant. He is off-the-charts athleticism and has the look of a natural NFL CB out there.
You can make a case to me that Trufant would be a solid selection for Texans with the 32nd pick, he does/would fit in nicely I would grade him out little higher than Brandon Harris who was considered a fringe 1st rd. pick in 2011. Trufant has better size, ball tackling skills & bloodlines. Similar CB to Banks minus explosiveness. I rank Amerson/Rhodes higher because of plus size for position & higher overall ceilings. I don't think I'm underselling Trufant at all it's just a good group to pick from for a change where Texans select any of whom could push Texan secondary over the top & become much as possible injury proof in salary cap era

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 12-05-2012 at 03:18 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote