View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #97
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfanken View Post
5. For the first time in a long time the Pats are more balanced. Last week is a good example. The Pats had just 10 rushing yards in the first half against a very good rush defense, and wound up the game with 120 for the game. With the lack of WR's look for the Pats to rush the ball over 30 times

6. I know the Texans have one of the better pass rushes in the league. It will be a huge challenge for the Pats OL. But the Pats have faced other good pass rushes this season, and generally have held up well regardless who who is in there. It also helps to have Tom Brady as your QB. He gets rid of the ball very quickly. Kills blitzes, and has great pocket presence.
I wonder if anyone has noticed we have the #2 rush defense in the league?

Or the #4 scoring defense.

There's been so much talk about our pass rush & Jj Watt... I wonder if the Quality of our defense is truly appreciated.