View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012   #6
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Still Standing: The Earl Campbell Story .... coming in December

Anyone else watch this tonight? It was excellent. I got teary eyed at the old footage from my childhood during the Luv Ya Blue years, especially that Miami game on Monday Night Football and the pep rally at the Dome. The Oilers were my first love and Earl Campbell was my favorite human being on the planet when I was a little kid. Man, those were some great times for football in Houston, and I'm extremely happy that this Texans franchise is connected to that time through the Phillips family.

I have nothing but love and respect for 34 and ask you all to send your Ts and Ps his way on his path to recovery.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote