Thread: 11-1 thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #7
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11-1 thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
check out Kapron Lewis-Moore ND 6'4" 302. Little publicity but always after the ball. I have him in 6th but may climb; however do not see DE as high round need as Crick is looking pretty good. Should take over for Smith in '14.

Convince me Newton is not our starter for future. I don't see Harris playing left tackle and probably will not get much in free agency. I think we can keep him. Gardner did ok against Tenn when Brown went out injured. I have Rick Wagner in 4th and on current mock I'm working on have Arkansas' Alvin Bailey who switches between LG & RG every game.
Thanks for info badboy. As you know, I don't much follow NCAA football. Your Amigos always amazes me with all the prospects evaluation. It always helps me understand better about prospects that I am not aware of.

DE position, Although Crick is looking pretty good, we ain't sure if Antonio sticks around with the Texans and would like to have good depth if not starter at the position. I want tall and long guy that able to swatted of passes like Watt(I know, not Watt level but capable of doing some of that duty with good motor to pressure QB). I am kind intrigued by SMU's German guy. Hunt?

RT position, Newton looks good but still right side seems weaker than last year which concerns me. I would like to see quality depth if not starter type material. Is there any good RT mid rd prospects that fits our scheme out there?
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote