View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #52
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
He's a great athlete, but not as finished a product as some of the other OT prospects. I thinking mocking him anywhere mid 2nd to late 3rd is fair, considering where we are in the scouting process.
I would agree with that .... for the time being. Really have to see the bowl game , Sr bowl & combine to get a real solid read on many of these prospects.

Watching Fluker against Georgia ... he really dropped for me. Maybe Im being overly critical .... maybe it was just a bad day.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote