View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Film Study - Texans at Titans week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm questioning myself about what I saw. The reviews I've read of the game, some of the discussions we've had here.

I can't wait to watch it again. From a defensive standpoint, it feels like we dominated. If our offense would have been half as good as we like to think they are in the second half, it would have been a blow out.
Our offense sucked ball in the second half. All they can do is trade time with them. The FG scoring "drive" was set up by a FF by Smith; Merci recovered at their 36. We gained a massive 4 yards before Graham made that 50yd FG.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote