View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #21
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff ticket invoices are in!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
So here's a question.

First game seats in my area are selling $700+
Second game seats in my area are selling $1300+

I have offered the package to my friends for $600 per seat (30% of fair market.

Should I feel bad if people who tailgated with me all year are saying they're too much?
I say no - don't feel bad. You're the one that took the risk buying season tickets. I can't count the number of people I have crawling out of the woodwork asking for tickets at "a reasonable price". I've been paying for over ten years now, and everyone wants something for free. Remember 2005? I had to drag people to the game with me. They didn't want to pay then, so they gotta pay now. It's not cheap to be a fan when the team is doing good!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote