View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #48
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Im pretty high on Trufant too .... that post is from earlier in this thread.

Yeah , I'll post it as soon as I can get it finished ....

Kinda wondering if Kyle Long will fall to the end of the third and if he'd be a reach at the end of the second ... I dont want to put in any trades but wouldnt be against moving up from that late third rounder to the middle / early part of the round to grab him. Ive fallen off the Flucker bandwagon ... so Long would likely be my top target at the position.
Well, BL has Long in the 3rd. I would agree with him, and not say that it is outside the realm of possibility.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote