View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

I plan on doing a comprehensive mock here in the next week or so .... first one since 2004 (damn?). I use to do them regularly .... time has been an issue as it takes a lot of research to do a really good mock. Im sure you know that .... but some others might not appreciate all the effort you three put in those mocks.

Im waiting on Dutch to put together a list of Texans who will be FA's along with some salary information .... We're going to lose some quality players and having that list along with salary info and a projected cap number will go a long way twards getting it right.

My #1 is likely Amerson and looking at RT , ILB , WR and NT in the second and having a real hard time with the decision.
Hope to see your mock soon. 3Amigos love to get info and opinions from all. I am hopeful that the new CBA will slow the bleed from FA. Certain positions will still attract $ like Barwin should get huge offer regardless how he does remainder of season and why I am glad Smith worked deals with Schaub, Foster and Duane. Those were gigantic, positive deals. I think we are in unique position (thank you Chris Olsen) this offseason with our free agents having decent guys behind them. Another excellent draft can set us up for years. I want a nose desperately but if we get Amerson, Banks or Rhodes I'd be ecstatic. I have mocked Xavier Rhodes for two years but was constantly told he had to move to FS. Unfortunately, he and Banks are gone by our pick on my board.