View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005   #57
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

It was a fun game to be at. Packed house. Standing room only - and sitting room only. THere were people sitting all over the grassy embankments at the ends of the grandstands. I even saw people standing outside the fence on the southwest side trying to see what was going on. (I was sitting on the 50 about halfway up the Westfield side but I had to get there at 5:30 to get that seat - for a 7:00 kickoff). The NS side sold out before the game and they only had 800 tickets left for general adm. They should have had this one at Rice. They could have had 35,000 people there. There was D-I talent all over the place on that field last night.

Last edited by aj.; 11-19-2005 at 10:32 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote