View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #45
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I

Trufant from Washington might be worth a look in the first as well. I have him pegged as a riser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think this is my favorite so far .... Kinda agree with Rmartin about Rhodes but .... I like the position selected. I'd prefer David Amerson or Desmond Trufant .... both are a bit more fluid and have good size.
Im pretty high on Trufant too .... that post is from earlier in this thread.

Yeah , I'll post it as soon as I can get it finished ....

Kinda wondering if Kyle Long will fall to the end of the third and if he'd be a reach at the end of the second ... I dont want to put in any trades but wouldnt be against moving up from that late third rounder to the middle / early part of the round to grab him. Ive fallen off the Flucker bandwagon ... so Long would likely be my top target at the position.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote