Thread: 11-1 thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11-1 thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Beside NT and CB positions, I would like for the Texans to draft tall DE that may able to start in a few years from now if not immediate. Also, RT and S. RT, I would like for the Texans to draft by 3rd rd where talented RT may still be available. What do you think?

Go Texans!!!
check out Kapron Lewis-Moore ND 6'4" 302. Little publicity but always after the ball. I have him in 6th but may climb; however do not see DE as high round need as Crick is looking pretty good. Should take over for Smith in '14.

Convince me Newton is not our starter for future. I don't see Harris playing left tackle and probably will not get much in free agency. I think we can keep him. Gardner did ok against Tenn when Brown went out injured. I have Rick Wagner in 4th and on current mock I'm working on have Arkansas' Alvin Bailey who switches between LG & RG every game.