View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #43
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

I plan on doing a comprehensive mock here in the next week or so .... first one since 2004 (damn?). I use to do them regularly .... time has been an issue as it takes a lot of research to do a really good mock. Im sure you know that .... but some others might not appreciate all the effort you three put in those mocks.

Im waiting on Dutch to put together a list of Texans who will be FA's along with some salary information .... We're going to lose some quality players and having that list along with salary info and a projected cap number will go a long way twards getting it right.

My #1 is likely Amerson and looking at RT , ILB , WR and NT in the second and having a real hard time with the decision.
I am excited to see it. Please do post it as soon as it is finished.

Amerson is interesting. Definitely looked better last year than this year, and had that disastrous game against Tenn. That said, 6'3" CBs dont exactly grow on trees. He does not have elite speed, but in the right system with proper technique, you dont need 4.4 speed. The interesting combine drill for him is going to be the 3 cone. I want to see if he has NFL CB caliber agility, or if he will end up a FS.

Trufant from Washington might be worth a look in the first as well. I have him pegged as a riser.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote