View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
It is being reported that North Carolina State junior cornerback David Amerson is making the jump to the NFL a year early, according to a report (school will not confirm report). I would have not problem going with Amerson either. He is skinny as a rail 6-3 195 but great playmaking skilled player with tons of upside, just the kind of pick making Texans even tougher in the future & give them leverage in contract negotiations with possible free agents. Rhodes is a little too good to last until almost the 2nd rd. so accept your suggestion as a really good one

I plan on doing a comprehensive mock here in the next week or so .... first one since 2004 (damn?). I use to do them regularly .... time has been an issue as it takes a lot of research to do a really good mock. Im sure you know that .... but some others might not appreciate all the effort you three put in those mocks.

Im waiting on Dutch to put together a list of Texans who will be FA's along with some salary information .... We're going to lose some quality players and having that list along with salary info and a projected cap number will go a long way twards getting it right.

My #1 is likely Amerson and looking at RT , ILB , WR and NT in the second and having a real hard time with the decision.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote