View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #59
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 264718 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

I just look at it this way...

Harbaugh has been with both of these QBs for two years. He's seen them in practice and in games.

He thinks Kaepernick gives him the best chance to win.

I think that should pretty much end the discussion right there. Harbaugh knows more about these two players, more about his team, and more about how to play QB than any of us do.

Harbaugh has done some things that have made me scratch my head but it's hard to argue with the overall results.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote