View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro Football refo: Texans vs Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousdog View Post
I want to go back and watch him specifically over the last few weeks. It seems like he's being asked to drop in to coverage a ton. I feel like I see him 15 yards off the line of scrimmage. Almost like Wade wants to allow him to cover the tight ends so the safety's can blitz.

That strikes me as silly, but that's why I need to go look.
He does have coverage responsibility some.
We also ask him to do a lot of different things that take away from his pass rush.

In his capacity within the scheme, I think it's unrealistic to ask to average more than 2.5 QB disruption per game. I think 2 is more realistic, really.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote