View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #23
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Take Over Texas?

I think that most Cowboys fans will remain Cowboys fans as they should. I really don't dislike Cowboys fans for pulling for their team....the fans I dislike are the ones that want to ride with whichever team is winning. They would never admit it but you have a lot of team flip flopping that goes on in metro areas that have two teams like in NYC or the Bay area. I bet they have flip floppers in Ohio too. So Cowboys fans stick with your team even when they suck just like us "real" Texans fans have. As far as giving us more prime time games like the Cowboys get...that will come with winning but I say as I've said...the NFL gave us 5 prime time games this year and 4 on the road against some pretty stiff competition hoping that we would lay an egg..lol. I bet they wish they had put us on more Monday night games. The Jets Titans and the Chiefs Steelers MNF games are two that they had to have lost money on. The NFL never wanted us to get a team back..lol...but we are back!
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote