View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #105
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I concede that it's never been done before. I'd still wait one more season before drawing conclusions about Luck, though. For all we know, he could pull a Cam Newton. It might just be beginner's luck. But if he does the same stuff next season, yes, no one in their right mind will deny that Luck is a great QB and has the potential to be elite soon enough. It's a matter of time, to be honest, but I think you can understand that though it would make for competitive football in the AFCS, I'd feel a lot more comfortable if we were the sole good team in the AFCS. Having to duke it out with Luck for the next 10 years ala Pittsburgh and Baltimore (two good teams fighting for the AFC North) is something I'd rather avoid.
Luck leaves up to his name sake; he's been really lucky so far and still has 16 INTs.

Somebody pulls the REFOcus of the Colts last game and we will see that he had 3 other passes that should have been picked off (besides the 3 that he threw).

Also, I made a note in his first 3 games, there were at least 5 that should have been sure picks, but the defenders dropped the ball. And I mean those passes hit them in the numbers.

There were at least 5 others that also had chances to be intercepted that defenders either just missed or didn't time it right, things of that nature.

I didn't make note from other games, but he always have those every game.

I'm not talking about passes thrown to D-linemen who are of a clumsy specimen.
I'm talking about passes that were defended by DBs or Lbs who were in good position. Bad passes.

I predicted that he will throw at least 15 INTs this year; he has already past that mark.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote