View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #36
Big Lou
"NUK-LEAR"

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 19346 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Routt to tryout for HOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Tell them "Dont block in the back. Its against the rules!" ??
Man whats up with this. We get 2 or 3 calls a game. However it seems like they are calling more on everyone now. I called like 5 last night in the WAS/NY game.

My wife is a Giants fan, and I told her everytime there was a hold or a block in the back on returns, she was tripping out.

If I were a ST coach I would tell my Punt Returner, Fair Catch every damn ball period or your fired. Our return average would go up 5 or 6 yards by just fair catching every punt!!!