View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #11
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Take Over Texas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post

They all poke fun at him. I love Randy Galloway because he rips him weekly. That is our only hope...embarrassment that forces change. This is as angry as I've seen people are Jerry. There was actually an interview the other day with reporters all around where the reporter pretty much just told Jerry straight out that they have 1 playoff win in 15 years so why not fire the GM.
Here is the interview I was speaking of..I'd love to buy this reporter a drink

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...sponsibilities