View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think this is my favorite so far .... Kinda agree with Rmartin about Rhodes but .... I like the position selected. I'd prefer David Amerson or Desmond Trufant .... both are a bit more fluid and have good size.

Dont really see a need for a punter either as Jones is having a really good year. Probably would have gone with another PK just to increase the competition at the position .... especially that late as position players picked there arent likely to stick with a team this talented.
It is being reported that North Carolina State junior cornerback David Amerson is making the jump to the NFL a year early, according to a report (school will not confirm report). I would have not problem going with Amerson either. He is skinny as a rail 6-3 195 but great playmaking skilled player with tons of upside, just the kind of pick making Texans even tougher in the future & give them leverage in contract negotiations with possible free agents. Rhodes is a little too good to last until almost the 2nd rd. so accept your suggestion as a really good one

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote