View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #7
noxiousdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 6013 noxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respectednoxiousdog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro Football refo: Texans vs Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Barwin is freaking invisible now. I get stats don't tell the whole story, but they say something and he was not there.
I want to go back and watch him specifically over the last few weeks. It seems like he's being asked to drop in to coverage a ton. I feel like I see him 15 yards off the line of scrimmage. Almost like Wade wants to allow him to cover the tight ends so the safety's can blitz.

That strikes me as silly, but that's why I need to go look.
noxiousdog is online now   Reply With Quote