View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #5
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro Football refo: Texans vs Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Regarding Merci....That's exactly how I saw the game and I couldn't figure out everyone's excitement....

Going against a hobbled Tennesee unit I wanted to see more domination from the OLB's....I saw the clean up, chase down sacks after the QB began to scramble...Didn't see Merciless beat his man much....

He did play better than Brooks Reed as far as pass rushing, but that wasn't a high bar to jump...
Barwin is freaking invisible now. I get stats don't tell the whole story, but they say something and he was not there.