View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 5 Best teams in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Yes, I know they all count. Yes I know they're hot. But they arent hands down the best team in football, which is what everybody acts like. They didn't just lose to the only three good teams they have played, but were down big to them and made it look good in the end. It does matter. And the Steelers were terrible then and aren't that great now. The Bucs? Not ready yet. Have a good RB and need pieces all over. I just don't buy the Broncos, especially if McGhee is still out.
When you've got a mature team like the Patriots, who are playing the same systems they've played for the last decade, with the same core of guys that have been on the team for years, yeah you get worried when they drop a game to the Seahawks or Arizona regardless what time of year.

But when you've got a new team with a new QB & having to get on page & gel with the rest of the offense, you cut them some slack especially at the beginning of the year.

Most teams are totally different at the end of the year than they were at the beginning of the year.

The Broncos are clicking. They've got their system down & doing their thing & doing it well. They've won 7 straight & look like they are getting better.

Then when you throw all that stuff out the window. Forget about their record, forget about who they beat & who they lost to, just look at how they are playing right now.

There are very few teams playing their game as well as the Broncos right now.

You look at our team, we're not playing very good football right now. Our special teams has probably been the best thing about this team in the last two or three weeks.

But they're finding ways to win so you've got to put them up there.

But who's playing the best football right now..... it's Denver. Hands down.

Doesn't mean they are going to win anything. But they are playing the best right now.

We've got time & reason to believe we will get better. So saying this takes nothing away from the Texans. But I'd be more worried about playing the Broncos next week than I am about playing the Patriots.

The Patriots are having as many issues as we do, it's going to come down to will to win. But the Broncos are playing better than we are & I don't think "want to" would be enough to win right now.

We were the better team when we played them back then. Not the case now. Won't be the case if we have to play them in 6 weeks.