Thread: Dec. Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dec. Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I disagree that we wouldn't take a safety early. Especially if that safety was such a good player that we just couldn't pass.

And we play 3 safeties a bunch. Demps sees a bunch of snaps in our three safety package.

Adding another strong safety in mocks at this point makes a bunch of sense. You don't know who will be here AND we play our safeties quite a bit...

I even saw Keo in the game on a blitz last game...
Agreed, and Reid would be perfect for this defense. Especially if Quin walks.

However, what's the highest pick Wade/Rick/Gary have ever spent on a S. The only S I can remember Wade picking in the 1st rd was Steve Atwater and Reeves made that pick.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote