View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #13
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh points, laughs at concussed tackle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
Ya it's not that bad but theres plenty of guys putting up better numbers without all dirty stuff on the side. People always put him in their top 5 dts but I don't even consider him the best of that draft. Check out Geno Atkins in Cinci who was picked 210th that draft.
THIS. Atkins is a monster, and never does any of this crap. He is a football player, plain and simple. You can be tough without chicken **** dirty play.