View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #99
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21216 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't think Luck is "great" I was just saying the weak schedule argument doesn't fly. Pointing out that he has more wins than any other rookie QB in history was not a profession of greatness.

Luck doesn't scare me any more than VY did when he started in the league & just won. It's a team game. We've got a QB better than most, a running game better than most, and a defense better than most. It will be great to dominate the division every year, but I don't really care about that. As long as we are Super Bowl contenders year in & year out, I couldn't care less.

I want to win the Super Bowl as the #1 Seed, the #2 Seed, the #3 seed, the #4 seed, the #5 seed, & the #6 seed.
In consecutive years so it can never be broken.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote