View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #97
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
How much more difficult is their schedule than the Jags?
Actually the Jags have a tough schedule. Highest SOS in the league at .576.

The Colts have a lower SOV and SOS than us.

The team that interests me the most is Denver. They scare me some because we all know what Peyton can do, but their .380 SOV is pretty paltry compared to the other division leaders. They lost every game against top teams and beat up their crummy division. I'm not suggesting the AFC South is the best division around right now, but I think the top 2 teams in there are as good as the top 2 in any division with the possible exception of the NFC North. Of course, the 2 of our teams went 2-2 against those guys so maybe we are as good.