View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #45
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10578 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 Best teams in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
People realize the Broncos beat up on slappys and have lost every game vs a good team, right? Drives me nuts.
This is the NFL. They all count. I could just as easily say, "you realize in the last three weeks, the Texans needed OT to beat the 2-10 Jags and 4-8 Lions, and looked flat in an unconvincing win over the 4-8 Titans".

Simply put, the Texans have not looked particularly good in the last three weeks and are, in fact, very lucky to have won all three. Like the Falcons, they are only in my current "top five" because of their 11-1 record and not because of how they are playing right now.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote