Re: Dec. Mock
1. Reid, good player and pickif Quin walks. Even if Quin walks Wade/Gary/Rick will never pick a S in the 1st rd. They didn't even when S position consisted of Wilson/Nolan.
2. Long, Great pick, he has the athletic ability to be the best OL in this draft.
3. Johnson, Solid pick, reminds me of Sharpton. Give me one of the Iowa St. LB's Klien or Knott.
3.Millard, great player, Thor must be leaving in FA. When has Gary ever picked a FB, much less this high.
4. Bailey, Big athletic OG, somewhat of an under achiever, he's got talent though.
5.Washington, elite talent, will light up the combine, 10 cent brain
5.Hoffman, I know nothing about him.
6. Grissom, one of my sleeper picks, stout at the point of attack, I would pick Grissom in the 4th rd.
6. Renfree, best late rd developmental guy Gary will have picked.
7.Allen, top notch P, I dont understand why people are wanting to replace D.Jones, He's doing a great job. IMHO