View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #96
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

I concede that it's never been done before. I'd still wait one more season before drawing conclusions about Luck, though. For all we know, he could pull a Cam Newton. It might just be beginner's luck. But if he does the same stuff next season, yes, no one in their right mind will deny that Luck is a great QB and has the potential to be elite soon enough. It's a matter of time, to be honest, but I think you can understand that though it would make for competitive football in the AFCS, I'd feel a lot more comfortable if we were the sole good team in the AFCS. Having to duke it out with Luck for the next 10 years ala Pittsburgh and Baltimore (two good teams fighting for the AFC North) is something I'd rather avoid.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote