View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: “I hate those motherf——” Owner said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You might not hear that come outa Bob's mouth .... at least not in those words , but how do you think he felt about facing Peyton twice a year and now Luck ?

I hate those motherf--ers myself .... along with the Titans and Steelers.
I don't think Bob has an ounce of hate in him. I just don't get that vibe. Not that I ever met the man. But I get the feeling that the word "MotherF@#ers" has never split those lips.

Jerrah... yeah, he says it all the time, when he likes you. But Bob? Nah.

I think he watched the Colts, Patriots, Steelers..... & said, "That's what I want."

Looked at the Titans & said, "smh"