Thread: Dec. Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dec. Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
1- Eric Reid, S, LSU

2- Kyle Long, RT, Oregon

3a- Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama

3b- Trey Millard, FB, Oklahoma

4- Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas

5a- Cornelius Washington, OLB, Georgia

5b- Cody Hoffman, WR, BYU

6a- Cody Grissom, DT, South Florida

6b- Sean Renfree, QB, Duke

7- Ryan Allen, P, La. Tech

Just a start. Basically just found some prospects I liked and fit them together as best I could. Eric Reid should be highly considered at the end of the 1st round, it's a good value for top flight safety and could boost the secondary over the top. I think this adds two more quality OL prospects to continue the rebuild. Refill on front 7 depth. Couple late round flyers on skill positions and a punter.
Reid- I like his athleticism, but I worry about his mental game. I would not dislike the pick, but I would be nervous about his tendency of taking penalties. However, if he can fix those, then this could be a great pick. I assume this pick means Quin is gone?

Long- At RT, I like it.

Johnson- Meh. I like going ILB, but something does not sit right with me. I cant explain it, so I cant critique the pick.

Millard- Heck yea! Weapon for the offense. Run a 3 back set with Foster/Thor/Millard, and the D is screwed.

Bailey- I like the pick, though to be honest I have not watched of Arkansas. Seems like an athletic big man, so I am a fan.

Washington- If he is here, grab him. He has all the tools, just needs to put them together.

Hoffman- not familiar with this guy. Internet says he is a big bodied receiver, but only a junior. Would he declare if he was projected this late? Could you elaborate on what kind of receiver he is, strengths/weaknesses?

Grissom- good sized NT prospect. Has looked good, though not spectacular.

Renfree- Huge fan of this kid. Prototypical arm/size. Could be a steal.

Allen- nice pick.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote