View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Did we score in the second half?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
With most teams we play I'd semi agree with you but next Monday we play New England at their house and I don't think riding a lead is gonna work up there. We need to develop a killer instinct and bury our opponents. Also there are some teams like the Titans that it would be fun to crush 56-0.
If we could have moved the ball, we would have scored. I don't have a problem running the ball, if some people want to call that conservative so be it. But we have to stop shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties & negative plays. That ain't going to work in the play-offs no matter who we play.