View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #90
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Hmmm, well sure. It didn't take an overtime victory, but it took a last minute comeback over a demoralized Lions team. Yes The Texans were lucky to get their win over Detroit, but don't imply the Colts weren't lucky either just because the length of game was shorter. The Lions just aren't clutch this year, and it is showing big time.

I'm not overlooking them, but I am not buying their success either. The Colts have a much easier schedule this season. Trust me though, I hate the fact that we have to play y'all within the last 3 weeks. I hate that, and it scares me that certain scenarios could have y'all winning the division.

I just don't see it happening. I don't see a win for us next week. So that would mean beat The Colts and Vikings at home to get the #1 seed.

Texans have been taking care of business all year, I doubt they let up against the upbeat Colts.
only time will tell
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote