Thread: Dec. Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dec. Mock

JMO:

1. Reid, I don't know much about him but this pick only works if we lose Quin in FA. I just don't see Safety being a 1st round need and I don't think the Texans do either.
2. Long, this is a very good pick but have you given up on Newton at RT, if so great pick, if not I can't see a guy this good on the bench as a swing tackle.
3a. Johnson, great size for the position and good pick.
3b. Millard, I think this is a reach and can't see the Texans ever taking a FB this early. We use a FB so seldom in our system.
4. Bailey, if he's still available it's a great pick, but I think he's long gone by the end of the 4th round.
5a. Washington, I don't know anything about him, I'll just have to trust you here.
5b. Hoffman, not familiar with him either, but I like his size for the position.
6a. Grissom, I've never seen him play but read good things about him in a limited sample, health issues though. Love the size for the position.
6b. Renfree, why another QB, everything I've heard is that Kubiak loves Keenum.
7. Allen, if still available I really like this pick.

I'd flip flop the positions in rd. 1 and 6a, take a NT early and then a Safety for depth.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote