View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I said he's BASICALLY a rookie because he never started. If Kap fails then its a terrible gamble.

I think it was the 2nd game of the season Bledsoe got hurt and they were 0-2 so its not like they were in a playoff race. He was also gone longer than 1 game i believe it like 6 weeks at least. Brady lead them to an 11-5 season including an 8 game win streak after Bledsoe started out 0-2. Bledsoe was also in the tail end of his career. He was a top 90's qb but father time was catching up to him. So that situation is not the same at all.
Well yeah, but other than that, it's the same thing.