View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #83
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
we beat the lions didnt evne have to go to overtime like your game did...i wouldnt over look this colts team..i agree i doubt they be this good next year. This year they are fighting to give hope to there coach. Im sure they like notihng more then to knock the texans to the wild card spot.
They've got nothing to play for. Shouldn't have been a game. You gave them a glimmer of hope.