View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012   #23
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I don't really care about a play that was given to us against the Lions. The Lions should care though. However, that has nothing to do with yesterday.

I'm still pissed about that play. What in the hell kind of moron ref blew his whistle on that play?? They literally stole a TD away from us. There was nothing on that play that even looked like the play should have been down. I sat there scratching my head wondering what the hell that dummie ref was thinking with that call? Was the official in his first game? I don't know, but that was one of the dumbest calls that screwed us that I've ever seen.
When I saw that play I thought maybe i was watching the wrong guy. Because the guy I thought had the ball didnt get close to being down